About Napa Valley Joint Replacement
Recognized leaders, committed to you.
Experience counts. Technology matters.
Personalized care is essential.
Our commitment to providing an individualized treatment plans for each Napa Valley Joint Replacement Center patient is reflected in our practice philosophy:
- Assess each patient thoroughly
- Develop a personalized treatment plan
- Select the highest quality implant based on individual patient needs
- Avoid economic conflicts-of-interest that can lead to poor medical decision making
- Be attentive to individual patient needs before, during, and after the surgery
- Maximize doctor-patient communication throughout treatment
Meet the Surgeon
Dr. John N. Diana, M.D.
Certified MAKO robotic surgeon for knee and hip replacements and Chief of the Hip Division at the Coon Joint Replacement Institute
I have always had a very active life style and was growing increasingly frustrated when painful and undependable knees forced me to restrict my activities…
Want to make an appointment?
Phone: (707) 254-7117
Fill out our intake form so we can set up your visit with the correct doctor.
Napa Valley Joint Replacement Center
3273 Claremont Way, Suite 100
Napa, CA 94558